It’s a pleasure to alert the HealthyPeople and FITREC community to a business opportunity. As with any listed opportunity, DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE and get plenty of advice before signing anything.
Eileen and her business partner, Adam, own and manage a small shopping centre at 1118 Oxley Rd. Among the strip of 11 shops is a small gym (308sqm).
Following are some notes I took from the conversation with Eileen, the property owner…
- Has been running as a gym for the last three years, but Eileen and her business partner need to get someone else in to run it.
- Approximately 250 members with room to grow.
- All equipment belongs to the facility so will be staying for the new business owners.
- This is an established shopping centre with many long term tenants.
- There is ample parking.
- There are a couple of employees working for the current business owners.
- TechnoGym Equipment.
- Big Ass Fans.
By all accounts, the facility would suit someone looking to work in and run their own facility.
For more information, contact Eileen on 0434 240 342 or Adam on 0407 720 923.