Do you want to increase your brand awareness? Are you interested in generating leads and increasing conversions? Would you like to increase loyalty with clients? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you’ll be interested in Michelle Le Grand’s upcoming FILEX session, ‘Let’s get your social media in better shape‘. To learn more, I’ll hand over to Michelle…
Social media is big and it is only going to get bigger. All fitness businesses, no matter how small or how big, must approach marketing with a “social media first” mindset to connect with both customers and prospects.
So why use social media – well there are so many benefits to using social media:
- Gain a better understanding of your target audience – social media lets you listen to and interact with people to build a much clearer picture of their needs and wants. People share a lot of personal data on social media, which makes it easier to target and track highly qualified leads.
- Drive website traffic – because so many of your customers are on social, it’s a great way to drive more traffic to your website, where you can convert them into leads by capturing their information.
- Increase revenue – if social media can generate more high quality leads for your business, this is a win-win situation for everyone. By tracking leads from the initial contact to the final sale, you can continually refine your strategy and maximise your return on investment.
- Build trust – I have always said, social media is a long-term relationship, not a one-night stand. It lets you build an ongoing relationship with prospective customers. It’s more immediate and personal than your website, and more trustworthy and authentic than other marketing activities.
- Target accurately – social media lets you target potential customers and give them the right content at the right time by engaging with them directly at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.
At FILEX, I will be covering a wide range of topics plus real life examples of the good, bad and downright ugly when it comes to social media.
This is an opportunity for you to better understand social media and how you can make it work for your business.
By the end of the session, you will have a better understanding of:
- The main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat
- How to get more engagement from your fans and followers
- How to improve your social profiles to attract more fans and followers
- How to have a great website to generate leads and make more sales
- The importance of blogs and how it positions you as an industry leader
- The benefits of online advertising to generate leads
- SEO or how easy you are to find on Google, probably the most powerful way for potential members to find you
- Google Adwords and how to get in front of your next client when they are looking for you
- What the future holds for social media
And we’ll be bringing it all together with a social media plan to help you save money and better manage your available resources.
So ask yourself, is it time to get your social media in the shape of its life? If so, come join me on Friday at 3:15 pm so you can learn more, ask questions and maybe get a couple of freebies and specials too.
I look forward to meeting you at FILEX 2017! (Session A3B, Friday 28th, 3.15 – 4.30pm)