Today’s guest post is from Jenni McFaull, National Sales Manager at GymSales. Jenni is a sales guru with a wealth of experience behind her. Her strong knowledge of sales systems, best practices and lead generation have seen her help countless Fitness Businesses and Personal Trainers.
Why Use A Prospect Management System?
Quite simply, because we cannot remember everyone who contacts us.
Nor is it possible to remember all the important details.
Do they like classes, swimming or weights? How did they hear about us? Do they have friends who may want to join as well? What are their goals and when do they want to achieve them by? Have they been a member of Gym before? Are they currently exercising?
If you’re not making a note of all this powerful information, then you are doing the prospect a disservice. Especially if they become a member down the track.
Here is my top 10 reasons for using a Prospect Management Tool:
1. Know What Marketing is Working – What promotions/marketing campaigns have generated the most leads? These are ‘must know’ details when putting together your marketing strategy for the next 12 months. What worked well and, more importunately, what didn’t.
2. Reward & Recognition – Target your team members to ensure that they can see the value they play in your organisation. Acknowledge their contribution to lead generation and sales and then reward them accordingly.
3. Internal Promotions – Communicate with Prospects and Members about relevant promotions or campaigns that they have already stated they are interested in.
4. Accurate Data – Capture the important details that allow you to follow up enquiries and respond accordingly.
5. Response Times – Understand and monitor how quickly your team responds to each enquiry and ensure it’s within 24 hours (or be assured that they will go elsewhere).
6. No Dead Leads – Remember that a lead is always a lead until they say “No Thanks.” And ‘No’ now does not mean ‘No’ next year.
7. Quality Control – Templates help ensure that you and your team are sending sms and email communication that don’t have typos and spelling mistakes.
8. Training and Development – Monitor your team’s performance and see what’s working well, and what needs developing. Training individuals on specific skills will yield greater results.
9. Accurate Reporting – With complete visibility of all sales process you can ensure all aspects are working well. Then you can identify, for example, whether you need more leads or need to be better at converting those leads to appointments.
10. Never Lose a Lead – Ensure that there are seamless systems that avoid mistakes. No more double handling or incorrect data entry.
A great Prospect Management tool needs to be simple to learn & understand, affordable and user friendly otherwise you will be pushing water uphill when trying to engage your team to use it.
National Sales Manager
If you would like a FREE TRIAL of GymSales then RING NOW on 1300 104 122 or email for further details to AU@gymsales.net